Monday, 29 June 2026

Frustration and misinformation

 This morning I took it easy, packed the jigsaw away and defluffed it, there were quite a lot of hir from a furry friend. I did a little bit of hoeing in the garden before Darren drove me to the doctors for my appointment. Not many people in the waiting room but I wa still three for twenty minutes past my appointment time. Then the physio cam and called my name. I had specifically said I want to see the doctor and not the physio when I made the appointment. I have seen the physio before and she checked my hip mobility and suggested I get an X-ray to see if there is a problem. I can now go when it suits me to Perth Royal Infirmary. We discussed my medication and she said that I could get painkiller advice and a prescription from the pharmacist. I was going into Dunkeld this afternoon for the Knit and natter group so thought I could do that while I was put. Darren waited for me nd brought me home,

After lunch Darren took me into Dunkeld and I was gong to try walking home a I haven’t walked any distance for most a week now. The group was fine, lots of chat going on is strong Scottish accents but they are a friendly crowd, I did a bit more to my embroidery although the light in the hall is very poor. I called into the chemist and explained everything to the receptionist who went off to talk to the pharmacist. She came back saying he could suggest anything so I would have to see the doctor. I forgot to mention that I did make n appointment to see the doctor and it isn’t for two weeks! I said the physio had said it could be done by a pharmacist but she said not at the Dunkeld chemist! So I will keep on with the tablets I am not really supposed to take!

I managed to walked back okay, taking my time and not causing too much discomfort me even wandered round the Peter Rabbit garden which has hd a lot of new statues and features installed. It really is lovely now. In case you think I have lost the plot there were three different own statues!














We have had tea and there is a new jigsaw waiting to be started!
Maybe some edge piece hunting in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. It was a trying day to say the least.
    The Beatrix Potter garden is lovely now, and activities for the children outside. I imagine a lot of people will be enjoying it now.
    Have made a start on the jigsaw, I think it will take some time😂

    ReplyDelete