This morning I decided it was time to drag the case out and get some cold weather clothes out and pack some summer stuff away. My drawers are bursting at the seams as I have too many clothes for the limited space that I have. So as well as moving stuff around I moved some into a black bag for the charity shop! I put the washer on again as some bits needed a freshen up. We had thought of going to the boot sale but it rained most of the morning. I took a photo from the back door for a change.
That hydrangea is lovely, we need to trim it back well when it has finished flowering.After lunch I walked into Dunkeld, it had stopped raining and there was a craft fair at the Duchess Anne. I felt very weary out walking today, I have had a bit f a throat and a headache, so maybe a bit under the weather. I also found out that my expensive raincoat is too tight in the sleeves even with just a light sweat shirt. I went into the craft fair, but very few stalls and not many customers!
The mist was still hanging around on the way back.
Seeing the mist in the hills is one of my favourite sights.I got Sunday dinner early as Tina had an evening service. Feet up now and probably a bit of embroidery.



Blimey, you’re making it sound like winter is next week ๐ We could have another couple of heatwaves yet! But the clothes do have to change at some point, and with your limited space you have to make the decision sometime. Don’t give too much to the charity shop though. Shame you didn’t get to the boot sale, that would have much more fun ๐
ReplyDeleteIt definitely looks miserable from your back door. It was similar here this morning when I got up, but the the sun came out for a lot of the day.
Sounds like you probably are under the weather at the moment, so walking does take it out of you. I hate raincoats as I end up getting wetter from sweat rather than rain. I rarely wear anything other than a T-shirt under mine, but the arms do tighten up if I wear a jumper. After all that it’s sad the craft fair was a bit of a let down.
I can really understand why you like to see the mist in the hills. It’s beautiful to see it all bathed in sunlight at times, but just as nice when it’s like that.
Enjoy your feet up time, and hopefully you’ll get a decent nights sleep too.
Yes, it was a bit of a let down for there to be so few stalls, but it got me out for a bit even if it did make me feel fit to drop!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we will go to the boot sale next week, weather permitting.
I think it just the fact that seeing the hill like that is so different from Hornsea in in a way a bit other worldly!
Best try to get a different night its garden group day tomorrow!
I'd forgotten it was gardening and embroidery tomorrow. You definitely need a good night's sleep in readiness!
ReplyDelete