Thursday, 3 September 2026

Hardly worth writing!

 Not a great deal to say today, spent them morning on chores mostly. Walked into Dunkeld this afternoon to the dentist. I have been nursing a hollow tooth for months and now it is filled so I won’t be extracting food from it every day now! The dentist was great, she said the NHS rules mean it should have a metal filling but she ‘bent the rules’ and used a composite white filling as she would had had to remove more of the tooth to get a metal filling in. Only £4 extra. I have another appointment in three months for a clean and check as there is a little gum disease around the teeth that are stuck together.

I took a photo from the bridge on the way back. No lady blocking the pavement today.

I have spent a bit of time on the jigsaw again, working down slowly! Darren has been working on the scooter.

Maybe some embroidery this evening, will try to be more interesting tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. You can’t have mega interesting days every day or you’d get bored with them. It’s good to have the occasional “normal” day 😊
    A good job done getting the tooth sorted, and with a white filling.
    Glad to hear the inconsiderate old lady wasn’t blocking your path today. I quite like the dark pic off the bridge.
    The jigsaw is coming on. I’m sure I wouldn’t have the patience to complete one, so even though I think I should try, I probably won’t. Plus I haven’t really got anywhere to do one.
    You don’t have to try to be more interesting. Your days are usually full of lots of different things, so once in a while a quieter day is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have the tooth sorted, I have been worried that it would break beyond repair before I got back to the dentist.
    The jigsaw is taking shape, it will take a while but it is quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete